The European Union wants to protect the fundamental right to privacy for every EU resident with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will be effective from May 25, 2018. EU residents will now have a greater say over what, how, why, where, and when their personal data is used, processed or disposed of. This rule clarifies how the EU personal data laws apply even beyond the borders of the EU. IVR S.p.A. fully understands its role in honoring our users’ rights to data privacy and protection and have ensured we are GDPR compliant across our web platforms. IVR S.p.A. will endeavor to renew and update our privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure we protect our users’ privacy according to regulations.
IVR S.p.A. may collect information from customers and others using our Web site (collectively referred to as “Users”). We are firmly committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, accuracy and security of Users’ personal information. Personal information includes any factual or subjective information, recorded or not, about an identifiable individual. This includes information in any form. Personal information does not include aggregated information that cannot be associated with a specific individual or the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Principle 1 – Accountability
IVR S.p.A. is accountable for the protection of all personal information within the organization's possession or control, including any personal information that has been transferred to a third party for any purposes. We will not sell, trade or rent any of our Users’ personal information to any third parties without the consent of the User.
Principle 2 - Identifying purposes
The purpose(s) for collecting any information from our Users will be identified before the information is collected. In general, IVR S.p.A. collects personal information only for the following purposes:
- To provide requested information.
- To establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with customers to provide ongoing service.
- To understand customer needs and preferences. For example, to maintain a record of the IVR products you have purchased in the past.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements. For example, IVR S.p.A. may collect personal information from you to satisfy government regulations.
Additional purposes for collecting personal information may be identified to an individual before or at the time of collection. If you would like to be added to or removed from our e-mail list, you can email us at: email@example.com
Principle 3 – Consent
IVR S.p.A. requests permission to use information collected for a number of business development and marketing purposes. Personal information such as name, address and email address is collected on a voluntary and consensual only basis. We will always obtain permission via an OPT IN consent from our users before we send them our newsletter and other materials.
IVR S.p.A. will obtain consent before or when it collects, uses or discloses personal information about an individual. An individual can provide consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information about them expressly or implicitly.
Principle 4 - Limiting Collection
Any personal information we collect from Users will be limited to only those details necessary for the identified purpose. We will not collect more information than we need to fulfill the purpose identified to Users.
Principle 5 - Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
Users’ personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with consent or as required by law. We will keep a User's personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose identified to the User or until a user contacts IVR S.p.A. at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove their information from our database or marketing lists, so as not to receive any future communications or offers of services you can email us at: email@example.com
Principle 6 – Accuracy
We will keep our Users’ personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. We provide you with the opportunity to update personal information you have provided. If you require changes to previously provided personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principle 7 – Safeguards
Users' personal information shall be protected with security measures that are appropriate for the sensitivity level of the information. Our employees are required to comply with our Information Security Policy as mentioned above. In addition, all employees are required to abide by the privacy standards we have established. Unauthorized access to and/or disclosure of User personal information by an employee of IVR S.p.A. is strictly prohibited
Principle 8 – Openness
We will provide and make readily available to Users, information on our policies, procedures and practices relating to how Users’ personal information is managed.
Principle 9 - User Access
Upon request, a User will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and will be given access to that information. A User may verify the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. If your require access to your previously provided personal information, please contact email@example.com
Principle 10 – Compliance
A User may forward any questions or enquiries about compliance with these privacy principles to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
IVR S.P.A. WEBSITE USAGE
1. This section contains information about the IVR S.p.A. management methods with reference to the data treatment of www.ivrvalvole.it
2. This information notice has also value pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for persons interacting with IVR S.p.A. It can be reached at http://www.ivrvalvole.it/en/privacy-cookie-policy
3. The information is provided only for IVR S.p.A. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the Controller of personal data processing must provide to the users when connecting to the IVR S.p.A. website, regardless of the purpose of their connection, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information could be revised due to the introduction of new rules in this context, therefore the user is invited to check periodically this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to Art. 8 paragraph 1 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
Principle 2 – Data treatment
1. DATA CONTROLLER
1.1 The Controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.2 With regard to this website, the data controller is IVR S.p.A. in the person of his privacy delegate and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, you may contact him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2.1 The Processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Controller.
2.2 Pursuant to Art. 28 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, the responsible in charge to processing the website data is IVR S.p.A. in the person of his privacy delegate.
3. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
3.1 The processing of data generated by www.ivrvalvole.it takes it place at Via Brughiera III n.1 Località Piano Rosa - 28010 Boca (NO).
3.2 In case of necessity the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by a subjects appointed by it for this purpose at its headquarters.
Principle 3 – DATA PROCESSING
1. DATA PROCESSING MODE
1.1 Like all websites also this one uses log files in which information collected in an automated way is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
Protocol internet address (IP)
Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website
Name of the internet provider (ISP)
Visit date and time
Web page of visitor's origin and exit
Possible number of clicks
1.2 The aforementioned information are processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the website and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Controller.
1.3 For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the website itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling the user, but only for the protection of the website and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the Controller.
1.5 The information that the website users will deem to make public through the services and tools make available by themselves, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability regarding possible violations of the law. The user must verify to have the permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
2.1 The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the strictly necessary time to carry out the activities specified or until a revocation
2.2 The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the strictly time necessary to achieve the previously purpose.
3. DATA SUPPLIED BY THE USER
3.1 As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
3.2 Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the website pages prepared for a particular services on request.
4. SUPPORT IN BROWSER CONFIGURATION
4.1 The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies may remove the preferences that you have set for the website.
4.2 For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
5. PLUG-IN SOCIAL NETWORK
5.2 The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plug-in are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page:
Principle 4 – Cookies
1. TYPE OF COOKIE
1.2 A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
1.3 Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
1.4 The Controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2. TECHNICAL COOKIES
2.1 There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the websites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the Customer.
2.2 The settings to cookies manage or deactivate may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of the cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the website.
2.3 The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the website.
2.4 Cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the website directly from the owner of the website, which can collect aggregate information for the number users and how they visit the website. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for the technical cookies.
2.5 From the point of view of duration can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging into each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up to expiration or cancellation by the user.
2.6 Session cookies may be installed in order to allow the access and the permanence into the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
3.1 In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the website that you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other websites and not from the one you are visiting.
3.2 Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3.3 Most of the third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify the online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for the users.
3.4 Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the internet domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the website.
3.5 The analytical cookies of third parties are used to detect information on user behavior on www.ivrvalvole.it. The survey is done anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the website. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to the users, in order to propose advertising messages consistent with the choices expressed by the users.
3.6 Third-party cookies of the Targeting / Advertising category. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google for aggregate statistical information useful for evaluating the use of the website and the activities carried out by the users. More information about the collection, storage and use of personal data by Google are available at https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
3.7 Third-party category cookies Widget. These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information whenever they visit website pages containing geographic maps of the Google Maps. More information about the collection, storage and use of personal data by Google are available at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
3.8 Third-party widget category cookies. These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information each time they visit web pages containing YouTube embed videos. More information about the collection, storage and use of personal data by Google are available at https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
3.9 Third-party widget category cookies. These cookies are used by Calaméo to store user preferences and information each time they visit web pages containing Calaméo embed publications. More information about the collection, storage and use of personal data by Calaméo SARL are available at http://ita.calameo.com/privacy#cookies
3.10 The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and the indications to manage or disable cookies published on their website pages.
4. PROFILING COOKIES
4.1 Profiling cookies are those designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences expressed by the same user in the context of website navigation
4.2 When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
4.3 It will apply the Art. 22 of the 2016/679 European Regulation and the Art. 122 of the Italian Code regarding data protection.
Principle 5 – User rights
1. Art. 13 paragraph 2 of the 2016/679 European Regulation lists the user's rights
The website www.ivrvalvole.it aims to inform
the user on the existence:
- The right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Art. 15 of the EU Regulation 2016/679), their updating (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns it (Art. 18 of the EU Regulation 2016/679) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Art. 21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679), in addition to the right to data portability (Art. 20 of the EU Regulation 2016/679).
- The right to request cancellation (Art. 17 EU Regulation 2016/679), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking the data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes in which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003).
- The right to obtain the certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, blocking, and transformation of data have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) D.Lgs. 196/2003).
3. The requests may be addressed to the Controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) - express consent to use - or on Art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that you are entitled to, you can see Articles 15 and following of the 2016/679 of the European Regulation and Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Principle 6 – Data security provided
1. This website offers the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent non authorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Data processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with related logics related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the Controller, in some cases, may have access to the data some categories of employees involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party like technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Principle 7 – Changes to this policy
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates will be reported with appropriate notifications to the users.
The previous versions of the document will still be available at IVR SpA office.